That is qualified to sponsor their spouse, child or partner
You’ll sponsor your better half, partner or dependent kid if:
- You’re at the least 18 yrs old
- You’re A canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual registered in Canada as an Indian underneath the Canadian Indian Act
- If you’re a Canadian citizen residing outside Canada, you need to show which you intend to reside in Canada whenever individuals you wish to sponsor become permanent residents.
- You can’t sponsor somebody if you’re a permanent living that is resident Canada.
- You’re in a position to prove that you’re perhaps perhaps not receiving social help for reasons except that a impairment
- it is possible to allow for the fundamental needs of every persons you need to sponsor